Contracts and Enforcement
- Pactera uses nondisclosure agreements and related contracts regulated under U.S., E.U., Australian and Japanese jurisdictions.
- We require all employees and subcontractors sign a nondisclosure agreement as part of their employment contract.
- Regular involvement with the Chinese Ministry of Trade and various trade associations in efforts to promote enforcement of active IP laws
Process and Procedures
- Access cards, and biometric and fingerprinting techniques for tracking
- Restricted access, physical separation between teams, control over portable media, etc.
- Documented firewall administrative procedures and regular audit log review
- Comprehensive documented reporting processes and escalation procedures
- Enforcement of IP protection in employment contracts by tough penalties
- Regular workshops educating employees on IP rights
- Drive to create an IP-focused environment in line with our corporate vision and culture
Protection can be taken to any level & customized to meet clients’ security requirements
- CCTV video surveillance
- Biometric access control and verification systems
- Intrusion detection
- Perimeter protection
- Key loggers
- No removable media
- Restricted Internet access
- Document destruction
- Randomized polygraph testing
- Zero-day exploit shields