Enterprises are adopting Cloud as a means to optimize their investments while they expand and grow. Pactera’s Cloud framework helps organizations create a blueprint for Cloud adoption, creating a nimble and agile IT platform to support digital transformation across the enterprise. Pactera’s approach helps enterprise customers create a complete end-to-end blueprint that ensures consistent and efficient transformation from the current state IT infrastructure to the Cloud.
- Flexible choice: Pactera expertise covers public, private, and hybrid clouds.
- Speed and efficiency: Pactera’s Cloud adoption framework and pre-built platforms are derived from many initiatives across OEMs, service providers and industry verticals accelerating implementation and ensuring high quality.
- APAC Partner of Choice: Not only does Pactera have its own HSCloud™ solution, we are also Microsoft’s China Partner of the Year (2015) and the leading Microsoft Cloud Partner in China enabling us to help clients expand and transform their business in the APAC region via the cloud.
HSCloud™ is a virtual data center solution, combining both public and private clouds and offering a number of significant technical improvements to realize true cloud computing. Compared to traditional in-house IT infrastructures, HSCloud™ removes the need to procure, install and manage hardware systems, allowing customers to radically save costs. In addition, our multi-tiered service levels for HSCloud provide greater options in terms of features, functionality and investment.
- Low cost: Pay as you go; pay only for the services and resources actually used.
- Scalable: Supports dynamic scaling up and down across hardware platforms and heterogeneous virtual operating systems enabling the true capabilities promised by cloud computing environments.
- Highly dependable: Reliable and uninterruptable operations achieved through automatic fault tolerance and recovery from software and hardware failures.
- Ease-of-use: Deployment to any number of virtual machines in real-time and completed within hours.
- Flexible: Multiple service configurations offer flexible and automated configuring of cloud computing to suit a wide range of PaaS application environments.
Pactera is Microsoft’s China Partner of the Year (2015) and a strategic partner for Microsoft Azure. Pactera is the first Azure CSV (Cloud Service Vendor) in China. We have made a significant investment in Azure for our client-facing solutions as well as our own internal IT. Our MS Cloud practice focuses on Cloud related business, with numerous successfully delivery Azure projects achieved by our team for both Chinese and international customers.
- Azure migration services: migration of current or legacy enterprise applications and data onto Azure.
- Azure operation services: rich experience in operations, which helps customers obtain resources or information quickly and easily from Azure.
- Azure development services: design and development services to deliver on client expectations.