Pactera has over a decade of experience in e-commerce value chain solutions. We offer reliable and scalable B2B, B2C, B2M and O2O E-commerce solutions across multiple industries. We utilize the latest technologies and world class methodologies including cloud computing, big data and business intelligence to help enterprises bring their e-commerce strategies to fruition.
- Full service line: We offer a complete line of E-commerce services including consulting, planning, product design, R&D, and platform operations and maintenance.
- Industry expertise: Our solutions cover various industries and functions including high-tech, retail, manufacturing, finance and insurance.
- Complete solutions: Pactera’s complete E-commerce solutions cover a full spectrum of platform needs from mobile to CRM to content management.
Open Source Technology
Oracle Commerce / SAP Hybris
SME E-Commerce Solutions
Points Mall Solution
Using open source technology to rapidly build an E-commerce system is one of Pactera’s specialties. Utilizing systems architecture and a variety of reusable modules derived from numerous large-scale projects, we rapidly customize and develop systems that meet the client-specific requirements with the highest level of performance, functionality, scalability and security.
- Comprehensive website production, search, content management, order processing, warehousing and logistics integration, mobile application development, visual design and Cloud-based development.
- Remote and on-site support
- Flexible service model structure including either fixed price or time and materials pricing models
- 24/7 global delivery regardless of client location or time zone
Regardless of your enterprise software platform, Pactera has the right resources to get the job done. We have China’s strongest Oracle Commerce (ATG, Endeca) implementation team, and the only team to have implemented ATG’s latest version domestically. We also have an experienced SAP Hybris team offering implementation services to clients around the globe.
- Implementation services for ATG leveraging our partnership with Oracle
- World-class Siebel and EBS implementation capabilities, realizing the use of Oracle’s product suite in all aspects of our complete Oracle-based E-commerce solution
- Comprehensive Hybris front-end and middle-office implementation solutions
- Integration of the Endeca search engine onto the Hybris platform
- Open source technology used to expand Hybris
- Mobile services on the Hybris platform
Pactera provides B2C, B2B and O2O light E-Commerce solutions. Our e-commerce resources have deep experience and skills for PC, mobile apps and social media platforms. Our light E-commerce platform utilizes a mature framework to minimize development and go-live times while ensuring optimal processes, clean interfaces and the best user experience.
- B2B, B2C, B2M and O2O E-commerce solutions utilize open source technology based on mature frameworks
- Rapid development time and reduced implementation costs delivered through our reusable and rapidly customizable E-commerce platform
- Complete industry coverage including retail, wholesale, agriculture, cross-border trade, education, finance, insurance, manufacturing and telecommunications
- Access to Pactera’s proprietary Big Data platform to achieve the perfect integration of Big Data technology and E-commerce, building a platform capable of performing Big Data analytics
- Provide E-commerce platform solutions based on public and private clouds
Our Points Mall solution provides clients with a member points management, exchange and analysis, and marketing campaign set up system to reward consumer behavior and build loyalty. The comprehensive solution enables the establishment of a points and consumption ecosystem, maximizing the value of points and increasing customer loyalty.
- Functionality can be independently customized and activities independently organized
- Members’ consumption behavior learned though a combination of accurate Big Data analysis and marketing campaign development
- Points conversion can be performed as required to meet customer loyalty targets
- Other features include the socialization of points, point value expansion, customer information sharing, point conversion ecosystem, digitalization of point conversion channels, increased variety of point conversion gifts, gift delivery process management, customer service optimization