Engagement at a Glance
Solution: Enterprise Social Media Solution that integrates multiple social networking tools in China to better understand and target cuonsumers.
Enterprise Social Media Solution for Global Sports Apparel Company
• To build a social networking tool that allows easy access to end-consumers
• To monitor social networking advertising (marketing efforts) efficacy by collecting and interpreting data
Client knows that the social networking sphere of mainland China users is incredibly powerful and influential. They have launched fan pages and advertisements for their various brands (Client Classics, Client Basketball, etc) on numerous social networking sites (SNS) such as Weibo Sina and QQ. However, publishing messages and marketing materials on the various SNS is currently disjointed and cumbersome since it requires repeated logins and actions.
Furthermore, there is little feedback proving the efficacy and influence of the messages and advertisements. Client is looking to collect data which will provide a basis for calculating an ROI, and help guide their SNS strategies.
The Pactera UX team first interviewed the client to understand their current SNS management processes and problems, as well as their ultimate information goals. The client explicitly expressed a need for the following:
• Singular interface to manage all SNS publishing and advertisement
• Compare analytics with competitors
• Collect banner conversion rates
• Provide suggestions for mobile apps that promote brand awareness and engagement
• Upon analysis, the Pactera UX team determined additional needs and applied them to the demo concept
• Streamlining the interdepartmental process of creating marketing campaigns and publishing the campaigns
• Mass data collection
• Customized analysis and reporting
• Crisis management