Organizations are increasingly seeking to maximize the value of IT investments and control capital expenditures in today’s highly competitive environment. Pactera has over 15 years of experience building and managing IT infrastructure on behalf of our clients, helping to maximize ROI for computer rooms, internet and intranet networks, and voice-over-IP or telephony systems.
- Maximize ROI: Well-run, well-managed IT infrastructure that maximizes operational performance and optimizes asset utlization.
- Risk reduction: Highly secure IT infrastrcuure and processes protect business information and data, reducing operational risk and executive oversight.
- Industry compliant: Services compliant with industry-leading standards such as ITIL, ISO27001, and ISO9001.
- IT operational model definition.
- IT infrastructure construction site selection.
- Planning, purchasing, installation, management and monitoring of IT infrastructure equipment.
- Screening and hiring of appropriate IT staff.
- Application Maintenance & Support: cover web front-end system to the back end systems, including application tracking, monitoring, dispatch and operational services of PaaS and SaaS systems.
- Infrastructure Maintenance & Support: Data center services including server network and database monitoring, ITIL operations management, problem / change / capacity management, and daily work data analysis and reporting.
- Security Risk Management Services: Business Continuity Plan (BCP) Consultation to help manage risks, probability and potential impacts to business operation and information protection.
OMC (Operation Monitoring/Management Center): Pactera OMC provides system management services to global customers including coordination, monitor, operation, alert & escalation
- • OMC provides incident management, problem management, knowledge management, SLA management, and other service management according to the ITIL framework.
- • OMC uses dedicated network access and security IT management tools, providing proactive IT infrastructure and application level service support.