Pactera provides clients with a meaningful lifecycle of security. Our application security testing, software security remediation, and metrics driven dashboard reporting are world class. In addition, all of our software developers across the globe are trained and certified in secure coding practices and software security lifecycles. This level of scrutiny ensures the solutions we develop for our customers are inherently security hardened.
- Complete solution: Pactera resolves your risks, not just finds them. Many other offerings identify risk, but few actually address and mitigate risks.
- Actionable results: We provide real actionable security metrics and a measurable ROI. Our solutions reduce risk, speed resolution, and replace complexity with simplicity.
- 100% certified: All Pactera software developers are trained and certified in secure coding practices and software security lifecycles.
Threat Modeling & Application Profiling
Discovery & Vulnerability Testing
Static & Dynamic Application Security Testing
Software Security Remediation
Before security testing your applications, it is important to understand how they work, who uses them, and where sensitive data goes. To protect your systems, you need to know who your adversaries are, what types of data reside there, how users authenticate, what rights those users have, and which systems communicate with your applications.
- Builds a picture of how your application works so that you are better equipped to protect it.
- Identifies the top probable attacks and attackers.
- Classifies the data in your applications and prioritizes your applications by most to least sensitive.
- Assesses authentication and authorization processes.
- Analyzes application data flows along with users and inputs, and identifies the systems your application communicates with.
By building a footprint of your environment, we are able to understand some of its complexities. Our discovery solution identifies and footprints both known and unknown systems within your network, illustrating address information, operating system revisions, patch levels and which user services may be present. This detailed analysis allows us to determine which systems to security test and how we approach testing to uncover system based risks and configuration concerns.
- Footprints the systems within your environment, including both the systems you know about and the systems you may not know about.
- Establishes target mappings and performs vulnerability testing to identify security risks associated with each system to uncover operating system and configuration based security risks.
Applications are complex. Understanding what security risks exist in both their underlying code and the way the application was installed and configured requires equally complex security examination. To reduce risk and protect the sensitive data that your application collects, processes or stores, it is best to apply your security protections as close to that data as possible. That is, within your application itself. By developing security hardened applications, the peripheral security solutions you deploy (e.g., Firewalls, Web Application Firewalls, DLP, etc.) won’t have to work as hard.
Static application security testing identifies security flaws within the application code, during or post development. Most security flaws are found by these types of tests.
- Dynamic application security testing identifies security flaws within the application in its run state. Even well developed applications can be installed and configured improperly. Dynamic security testing ensures that such security flaws don’t go undetected.
Many security offerings are available to identify security risks, and present you with many problems to resolve. Our software security remediation services alleviate problems. By leveraging our army of secure coding practices trained software developers and architects, we replace complexity with simplicity by remediating your complex set of software security flaws for you.