资深 Java开发工程师（Sr. Java Developer）
- 职位地点： 北京
- 工作经验： 五年
- 学历要求： 本科
- 外语语种： 英语
- 外语水平： 熟练
- 截至日期： 2020-05-21
2) Work with product managers to capture and clarify functional and non-functional requirements, and further develop into technical design.
3) Lead technical design activities and review the designs to ensure that systems will exhibit performance, scalability, maintainability, appropriate reusability and reliability.
4) Provide the design recommendations and technical governance in the software design, development and testing for desktop products.
5) Proactively engage with business proposition, product management, project management, technical support and technical operations.
6) Research new and emerging technologies, lead technology evaluations and provide technical advice to management."
2) Strong experience of developing IM products and expert on messaging protocols of XMPP or MQTT.
3) Strong experience in back-end infrastructure development.
4) Practical computing related experience: Golang or Core Java or C++, Microservices/K8S, Messaging middleware, Linux/Windows, SQL/NoSQL, Web and Cloud technologies,
5) Familiar with a variety of hardware and software platforms, demonstrated skills in system engineering paradigms.
6) Demonstrate evidence in good architectural / software design and engineering practices
7) Financial market / data knowledge and working experience would be advantageous.
8) Ability to manage complexity and able to simplify, abstract and articulate.
9) Ability to think conceptually and pragmatically.
10) Quick learner and ability to quickly grasp and digest large amount of information.
11) Technically-inclined, analytical, meticulous and attentive to details.
12) Excellent interpersonal communication skills with the ability to deal with people at all levels and comfortable in cross-cultural environment.
13) Self-motivated and able to work both independently and in collaboration with other technologists within the company and from vendors.
14) Ability to work under tight deadlines with high stress tolerance."